You can enter in document possesion by accessing the next links at any of our centers (the forms are only available in Romanian).
|ACTUALIZARE DATE - PERSOANE FIZICE||236kB||Download|
|ACTUALIZARE DATE - PERSOANE JURIDICE||81kB||Download|
|ACTUALIZARE DATE - PERSOANE FIZICE AUTORIZATE||121kB||Download|
In order to offer you the best financial services, we regularly organize data update campaigns for our client data base which ensures you that we respect the latest standards in confidentiality and personal data processing.
For personal citizens
We await you with your ID at any of the UNiCredit Leasing IFN SA locations within 30 days from the receival of the document, for completing the form for data update.
In the case of an association, cabinet, PFA or any other legal form for professional practice, we ask you to communicate to us in 30 days from receiving the document by fax/e-mail/post the following:
• the attached form, stamped and signed;
• a copy of the original ID.
If any other changes have come up in the structure of your company (other than the last document that you have presented), we ask you to give us complete details regarding all of the associates of the company, as well as details related to the real beneficiars of your company (persons that have, direct or indirect, 25%+ stocks or 25% of the voting rights + a vote of the total voting rights in your society, the rule being applied to every direct or indirect levels of ownership).
For extra details, we are available in any of our centers:
• Phone: 021.200.77.77 – Customer Relations center (Monday – Friday, between 8:30–18:00);
• Fax: 021.200.77.87
• Email: email@example.com
• Post address: Sediul central UniCredit Leasing, Str. Ghetarilor, Nr.23 – 25, Sector 1, Bucuresti, cod postal 014106;
Team UniCredit Leasing Corporation IFN SA
Your opinion is important to us because we know the reasons behind your discontent, we can improve continiously the services that we offer.
What is a complaint?
Your complaint represents the expression for a dissatisfaction or discontent of the quality of the products and services provided, procedures, tariffs and applied comissions, employee behaviour, from which you expected an answer or a resolution. In the case you are discontented of our services, don't hesitate to send us a complaint.
• by e-mail address dedicated to our clients firstname.lastname@example.org
• by fax : 021.200. 77.87
• via postal mail, at: 23-25 Ghetarilor street, District 1, Postal code 014106, Bucharest.
• by phone 021.200.77.77
• at our headquarters located in 23-25 Ghetarilor street, District 1, Postal code 014106, Bucharest.
The response to your request will be provided written and sent in maximum 30 days from the date of registration for the complaint in the UniCredit Leasing evidences. In special cases, depending on the complexity of the seised aspects, the maximum term for solutioning can be prolonged up until 45 days from the registration date of the complaint in our internal evidences.
We will be here for you in all the period of the leasing contract, prepared to offer you the responses to any of your questions. In the case you like to do things on your own, you can find all the neccessary information here:
|INVOICES ISSUED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE LEASING AGREEMENT||12kB||Download|
|MEANS OF PAYING THE INVOICES||12kB||Download|
|DRIVING THE VEHICLE OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY||8kB||Download|
|EARLY PAYMENT OF THE PRINCIPAL||9kB||Download|
Because any good thing has an ending, here are the possibilities through which you can complete a leasing contract with us:
|AGREEMENT TERMINATION - UPON THE EXPIRY OF THE CONTRACTUAL PERIOD||15kB||Download|
|AGREEMENT TERMINATION - BEFORE THE EXPIRY OF THE CONTRACTUAL PERIOD||10kB||Download|
|AGREEMENT TERMINATION - LEASING AGREEMENT TRANSFER||13kB||Download|
|AGREEMENT TERMINATION - TOTAL LOSS||9kB||Download|
The RCA contract: the motor third party liability insurance contract for damage caused to third parties by vehicle and tram accident, the conclusion of which is found by the RCA insurance policy, which certifies the existence of civil liability insurance for third party damage caused by vehicle accidents; the contractual terms and conditions for MTPL insurance are set by this law and by the regulations of the Financial Supervisory Authority, hereinafter referred to as ASF, issued in its application; the form and content of the RCA contract are established by the regulations of A.S.F.
The contractual conditions are those stipulated by the provisions of Law no. 132/2017 on compulsory motor third party liability insurance for vehicles and trams and secondary legislation issued by A.S.F. in its application. These may be supplemented by other provisions that are mutually agreed by the insured and the insurer and are provided in an addendum to this contract.
The RCA Agreement, including any addendum or an addendum to it, is a writ of execution for outstanding and unpaid rates, in accordance with the provisions of Art. 5 par. (3) of the Law no. 132/2017 on compulsory motor third party liability insurance for road and tramway accidents.
The RCA contract entitles the injured party, in the event of damage, to address the repair of any motor vehicle repairer, under the law, without any restriction or constraint on the part of the RCA insurer or the car repairer who might influence the option.
The RCA insurance may be terminated with any of the insurance companies authorized by ASF in this respect. You can check the updated list of RCA authorized companies on the www.asfromania.ro website.
The insurance premium you pay will also depend on your damage history (the insured's history with a car) made in a reference period. Thus, insurers have to apply the bonus-malus system in order to determine the insurance premium that the insured has to pay. The bonus-malus system influences the insurance premium on the basis of the damage recorded during the reference period.
Direct settlement is an additional service provided in the RCA contract, which will be additionally charged, under which, in the event of damage caused by a third party's fault, you can address your own RCA insurer, and the latter will take the necessary steps to advise, find and compensate for the claim. Direct Settlement: Ancillary Assistance Management by the RCA insurers of their own policyholders, which is mandatory to be offered by the insurer, and its acquisition is optional by the insured.Direct settlement is an additional service provided in the RCA contract, which will be additionally charged, under which, in the event of damage caused by a third party's fault, you can address your own RCA insurer, and the latter will take the necessary steps to advise, find and compensate for the claim. Subsequently, your RCA insurer will recover from the RCA insurer of the person responsible for the accident the sums of money relating to the indemnification. Direct settlement is a mechanism that supports the consumer as he will only have contact with his own insurer, whom he is familiar with and which he chose for the quality of the services he provides. Direct settlement between MTPL insurers is enforceable by cumulative fulfillment of the following conditions:
• car accidents occur on Romanian territory;b. Vehicles involved in car accidents are registered / registered in Romania;c. damages are produced exclusively to vehicles;d. both vehicles involved in the car accident have MTPL insurance valid at the time of the event occurrence. The validity of RCA policies is done by consulting the CEDAM public database;e. damage excludes bodily injury.
Direct settlement does not affect the right of a person injured as a result of a motor vehicle accident caused by an RCA insured vehicle to pursue the direct action for the recovery of the damage sustained against the RCA insurer of the person responsible for the car accident.
The RCA insurance contract remains valid until the owner of the vehicle notifies the Insurer of the changes made to the property's property. According to Chapter III art. 7 of Law 132/2017, the RCA insurance contract ceases:
• the date on which the owner of the vehicle notifies the RCA insurer of the transfer of ownership of the vehicle, together with supporting documents;
• the date on which the vehicle is out of circulation;
• at the time specified in the RCA contract.
The insurance premium related to the insurance period from the date of the transfer of the property to the other person (proof that the asset has been dispatched or the registration of the registration form with the stamps of the authorities or the invoice - in the case of legal persons or the contract of sale - purchase) to the Insurer, as a result of predefined calculations, directly to the old insured / user and only if:
• is empowered by the leasing company (if the asset has been leased);
• did not record any damages;
• RCA originally teaches.
Article 8.2: "Where the insured has paid in full or in installments the insurance premium is entitled to recover it proportionally with the unexpired period of the MTPL contract if no compensation has been paid or is not due for events occurring during the period of validity of insurance. If the MTPL insurer is subsequently required to pay compensation for events covered by the RCA, the RCA insurer is entitled to recover from the insured the insurance premium reimbursed to him upon request. "
The natural or legal persons owning vehicles subject to registration or registration in Romania, as well as the trams are obliged to insure for the cases of civil liability as a result of the damages caused by vehicle accidents within the territorial limits provided by the law. The minimum liability limits covered by MTPL insurance in accordance with EU regulations are as follows:
• for material damage caused in one and the same accident, irrespective of the number of injured persons, the limit of compensation is set for accidents at a level of 1,220,000 euros, equivalent in lei at the exchange rate of the foreign exchange market at the date of the accident , communicated by the National Bank of Romania;
• for personal injuries and deaths, including for non-patrimonial damages produced in one and the same accident, irrespective of the number of injured persons, the limit of compensation shall be establishes, for accidents, a level of EUR 6,070,000, equivalent in ROL to the exchange rate of the foreign exchange market at the date of the accident, communicated by the National Bank of Romania.
Consumers can buy RCA from both an insurance company authorized by ASF and an insurance company that sells RCA in Romania on the basis of the freedom to provide services not authorized by the ASF but by the competent authority of another Member State EU.
In order to avoid situations where the MTPL policy is not valid before purchasing a RCA insurance from a company that is authorized in another Member State, it is important to check its quality on the ASF website - if it is listed in the Register of Insurers and Intermediaries in the EEA.
Under what conditions:
Pursuant to Article 5 of Law 132/2017 of 31.05.2017 on compulsory motor third party liability insurance for motor vehicle accidents and trams, the RCA contract:
(1) is terminated for a period of one month to 12 months, multiplied by one month, depending on the policyholder's option;
(2) by way of exception to the provisions of paragraph (1) may be concluded for a period of less than one month in the following situations:
(a) for vehicles registered / registered in other Member States of the European Economic Area and the Swiss Confederation for which the insurance for which insurance is requested for the purpose of importation into Romania for a period not exceeding 30 days from the date of acquisition of the property, supporting ';
(b) for vehicles intended for export, for a period not exceeding 30 days;
(c) for vehicles which are provisionally authorized for use for periods of up to 30 days, but not cumulated for more than 90 days.
The policy can also be paid in installments depending on the options of the insurer.
According to the law 132/2017 art. (8) The liability of the RCA insurer begins:
• the day following the expiry date of the previous RCA contract, for the insured who fulfills the obligation to terminate the insurance at the latest on the last day of its validity;
• from the day following the date of the conclusion of the RCA contract, for persons who did not have MTPL insurance valid at the time of the new insurance;
• from the date of issue of the insurance contract, but not earlier than the date of entry into force of the provisional registration or registration / registration of the vehicle, for the marketed vehicles to be registered / registered.
If you are the owner of the motor vehicle and do not make the MTPL insurance or do not keep it permanently, by paying the insurance premiums, you commit a contravention and therefore you are liable to a fine of 1000 RON to 2000 RON and retaining the certificate of registration, until the presentation of the document on the conclusion of the insurances - contravention found by the police personnel (Article 9. Chapter X of Law 132/2017).
If the guilty party of the damage does not have a mandatory RCA insurance valid at the time of the accident, we recommend that you address the BAAR - the Romanian Motor Insurers' Bureau (www.baar.ro), which also has the responsibility to pay compensation to the third party damaged by a car accident in which the vehicle or the tram is not insured by the RCA (in which case both material damage and bodily injury are covered, and the Fund will recover the money from the guilty person) or if the author has remained unidentified (in which case the fund only covers body injuries).
BAAR is constituted as a professional, independent and autonomous association of all insurance companies, regardless of the form of organization and the state in which they have their registered office, which, under the law, have the right to practice in Romania the compulsory insurance of civil liability for damages products of third parties through vehicle accidents.
It can be verified on the basis of CEDAM, the common basis of the Insurers and the Romanian Police, depending on the registration number or the chassis series, if the respective vehicle has or has not completed the RCA at a certain date. Information can be accessed at: https://asfromania.ro/consumatori/baza-de-date-cedam/interogare-polite-rca .
The bonus-malus system is governed by the rules issued by the ASF and has been introduced as a measure of accountability for traffic participants. This system aims to ensure that prudent vehicle owners do not pay an insurance premium identical to those that cause accidents.
The bonus-malus system influences the insurance premium on the basis of the damage recorded during the reference period.
At the same time we recommend that you consult:
• The RCA Guide found on: https://asfromania.ro/consumatori/consumatori-asigurari/ghidul-rca-aug-2017 and here;
• How we use the GREEN CARD document found on https://asfromania.ro/consumatori/consumatori-asigurari/ghid-explicativ-carte-verde and here;
• The PAD Guide found on https://asfromania.ro/consumatori/consumatori-asigurari/ghidul-pad and here;
• Consumer Guide for the conclusion of RCA insurance to an insurer carrying out its insurance activity on the territory of Romania on the basis of the freedom to provide services https://asfromania.ro/consumatori/consumatori-asigurari/ghidul-rca-asiguratori-din-ue and here.
Do you need more information?
Please fill in the fields below and we will shortly contact you
There was a problem while trying to send the message.
Please try again later!